Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alli's Dance Recital


Wow! This kid is expensive! Besides the weekly classes, the recital tickets, fees, costume, professional pictures, and video (DVD), I think I spent a small fortune. But she is so darn cute and I think she is pretty good at it. Hopefully Mom isn't reading thinking "some of these parents (Chrissy&Jim) should save their money" ;) So, dance ended on Sunday, I signed her up for soccer for St. Ferdinand on Sunday and then she started her swim lessons on Monday. I think we are going to be in for a surprise when the triplets start doing stuff in the next year or two. Busy and Broke!

She did great at the recital. She danced to "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend" and "Put on a Happy Face" Thanks to Ann for watching Jenna, Jimmy, & Cassie for the 3 hrs.
Of course she got her favorite meal!


1 comment :

Grandma said...

You could see those babies love their Nana.