Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ughhh! Sick kids again.

Jenna started getting sick on Saturday afternoon, then Jimmy on Sunday night. Took them to the dr. on Tuesday and Jenna has RSV, Jimmy was negative for it, but they are both doing breathing treatments every 4 hrs. Yesterday and last night, Alli and Cassie started coughing, running nose. I swear its never ending...as most of you probably already know this when there is more than one kid in your household. We try our best not to let them share bottles, food, etc, but its really just a waste! Oh well. I heard the Groundhog says Spring is coming early this year! Yay!!!!! Did I mention I hate winter? Because I say it all of the time, just didn't know if I ever posted here ;)

So, since everyone is sick and mom and dad are stressed, no cute pictures. I do have a video of Cassie and Jimmy actually playing nicely. Of course, before I started the video, they were giggling and talking, but then when I turn on the camera, they stop. Sometimes I wish I had cameras recording in my house all the time - of course, only for the cute stuff :)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jimmy's just the happiest baby!

The Ball Family said...

How cute! Aren't they just the most fun in the world?
I'm sorry they're sick...still doing treatments?

Anonymous said...

Jimmy still took the toy from Cassie. She just didn't scream. I love when he realizes you are there. He gives the cutest smile. You have some beautiful babies. They are really good babies too.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I think you need to update!