Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cassie took her first two steps last Saturday (2/14). She has been standing on her own for almost 2 weeks, so I knew she was getting ready to go soon. Sunday she took about 4. Then Monday, 6. Today she is walking across the room. So cute!!! She picked up on it really quick!

Cassie in action
Allison has been wanting Bendaroos since she discovered Nickelodeon and Spongebob Squarepants. Every time the commercial is on, she calls us into the room and says, "Mom, I want BENDAROOOOOS!". So, for Valentine's Day, we got her some. I didn't want to spend $20 on the stupid pieces of waxy string, but I knew she would love them and she is such a good big sister, I thought she deserved them. I was going to wrap them, but went from the bedroom to the kitchen to get tape and scissors and she came running out to Jim with the box and said, I got Bendaroos! She was so cute and excited.
Last Friday (2/13), we had an unofficial St. Sebastian reunion. I think about 10 or 11 of us showed up, plus spouses. It was good to see everyone. I haven't seen some of them in almost 20 years!
Jennifer McKenzie, Kristi Thaller, Me, Jenny Tuepker, Tara Holt, Janet Milton
Brian, Jim, Jamie, Janet
Me and Dave Jetton
Jennifer McKenzie and Kristi Thaller
Ann, Janet, Me, Jennifer
After Dave and Busters, we went to Millstream for a few more drinks
Brian Schneider, Kristi Thaller, Me, Ann, Jim
Here are some random pictures from yesterday.
Alli hugging Cassie....sometimes Alli can be a little overbearing with the babies ;o)
Jenna playing
My goofball Alli! She loves to dump the toys out and dance on the storage bin
Here, Cassie was yelling at Jenna
Jimmy eating the leftovers from breakfast....Cassie likes to throw her Cheerios down
Jenna
Jimmy
Cassie
Jenna
Jimmy
Actually all playing together and not fighting over toys!


Play time and Alli is a big walking girl too :)

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Always the cutest videos. I'm glad you got a video of Alli walking too. ha ha She might be their big sister, but she's still a baby herself. They have a lot of toys. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

so funny! the babies are wearing jackets & Alli still naked!

Anonymous said...

Such a good update! Cassie's walking great! (...as are your other kids!) I like watching the videos, too.

~Katie D.

Dawn said...

Allison's hair is getting so long! The videos are cute. I can't watch them with sound at work but I still like seeing them play together, etc.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute. Love the videos of all of them walking (including Alli) I especially love the ones of Jimmy under the high chairs eating up the left-overs, just like Chase! It was great seeing everyone this weekend.

LOVE JACKIE