Sunday, September 07, 2008

Football Season

So, boring Sunday season started up again. Good thing I'm in two football pools to have something to be excited about...hopefully I'll do well. I guess this means that Jim will stay home with the kids and I can go out and do stuff or run errands or whatever :)

Daddy and Jimmy watching their first football game together. He even has the remote already! And yes, I do think that Jim is hung over in this picture. Remember, he was at the baseball game last night in the Boeing box where he had all the free beer :)

8 comments :

The Ball Family said...

That's a neat picture! I love those memorable ones like that! :) He's maturing so much (not you Jim, your son!)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! I hate football sunday season as well! Let do some movies or shopping! Cute pic!

Dawn said...

Count me in on Football Sundays! We had to have Nathan's bday lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings so he could watch all of the games!
And yes, I think Jim is hungover too. He texted Nathan from the Boeing Box to brag! :)

-Dawn

Anonymous said...

that is really cute!!!!!!!! dont foget todays grandparents day!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I HATE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!! But the picture is cute of Jim & Jimmy.

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Awe, that's cute!

~Kristen

Anonymous said...

YOUR HUSBAND IS LAZY!! AHHAHAHAA

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, but I have to say I love football season!

Jackie