Friday, September 05, 2008

Fall Concert Series Featuring Allison Clauser



Ok. Alli learned this song from her favorite episode of the Doodlebops. It's called "Bring the Sound Around". She's been singing it around the house for a couple of weeks now but I finally got her to perform it on tape! Here's the lyrics for those of you who can't understand her very well yet.

"Bring the sound around. Bring the sound around.
I got a new invention, it's really kinda cool.
Hey, let me share it with you.
It really is amazing all the stuff you can hear,
With the great big ears!
Bring the sound around. Bring the sound around"

She is SO cute! :)

9 comments :

Donna said...

What a wonderful performance! I'm so glad that you caught it ... she's a natural!

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time. I can't believe how grown up she is. I hope to see you all at one of the games we have left.

Carmen

Anonymous said...

I love the viseos they always crack me up! great job Alli!

Anonymous said...

I think you have the next Nashville Star contestant...what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Last night the girls came down and were laughing so hard. They told me I had to watch it. She is so adorable. I think she has a lot of promise to be the next Nashville Star or American Idol. Give her a few years. She sure isn't shy. Tell her we all loved the video, and we'll see you guys on the 21st. Love ya, Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love that girl!! She always makes me smile. I always thought she would be a performer...I thought dance, but maybe singing now :) Love her! Great video.

~Kristen~

The Meadows said...

She is so cute. I didn't read the lyrics until after I played the video, so I played it again. I understood every word that she said. I am glad she let you tape it. Promising her to watch it on tv was a good way to get her to do it.

Anonymous said...

That's MAW'S girl. Next time get her to sing Somewhere Over the Rainbow. She sings that real good too. Maw loves Alli. (and all the rest)

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest video i seen hear do but the doodlebops i mean come on! Well and way love to all!!!!!