Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just thought I would add a few pics. Today is a great day so far. All of the kids are being good and they all slept really good last night, which means I did too :)

Jenna got her first tooth on Monday. All 3 of them are holding their own bottles now for about the past week....that makes our life a little bit easier. I got our new cool triplet stroller. The other one we used was for the infant carriers and Jimmy doesn't use his anymore, and the girls won't be much longer. Too heavy to carry for the Mom.

Cool....Alli must have gotten ahold of my camera with my big babies holding their own bottles. I usually have to delete at least 50 pictures to get a few good ones. She made sure she got one of her best friends too!

Jenna

Jimmy
ELMO

This picture is for my friend Kelly.......Alli even goes outside not dressed! ha!
Cassie just hanging out in her car seat. Whatever keeps her happy :)

Nothing really too exciting going on here. We are getting 9 mos pics (a little late) on Saturday morning. Looking forward to the weekend...we don't have too many definite plans yet. Hopefully we will go to the Forest Park Balloon Glow on Friday night. I've never been, but I heard its pretty cool. Saturday pictures and Jim's parents might come in town. Sunday is my family reunion on my Dad's side of the family, which we probably won't make. Also I may do a walk for Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD). My mother-in-law and brother-in-law both have this genetic disease.

The one definite plan we have this weekend is to watch Pearl Heart (my nieces) perform at Jefferson Barracks Memorial Amphitheater on Sunday evening from 5:15 pm-6:00 pm. It is a free performance, but you must register here. It is a Republican picnic, but it doesn't matter if you are Democrat or Republican....who really cares about politics ;) Just come on out and show some support for Florissant's own....PEARL HEART! This is their only show in St. Louis this year. Hope to see everyone there!

Here is a video from last week. Not too exciting, but the kids are all cute in it :)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

cute pics as usual oh and me and jake have a state compitition for archery so buy tickets to watch!!!!!!!!!! love to all

Anonymous said...

okay, Liz and Jake's archery competition does not have tickets, so don't buy any. ;) you have quite a little photographer there, Alli did great! glad you updated, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the G. fam reunion and the Pearl Heart concert on Sunday!!!

Anonymous said...

POOR LITTLE JENNA JUST CANT QUITE STAY UP YET :) i WAS GOING TO ASK YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING FRIDAY NIGHT TOO BUMMER! CALL ME IF YOU DON'T GO TO THE BALLOON THING. I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TO THAT CROWDED MESS. HAVE FUN!

The Meadows said...

very cute pictures, Alli is getting better at taking pictures. If you notice on my blog I added my blogger friends and it even posts the last time it was updated. Where is Elmo's bottle

Anonymous said...

Great update, can't wait to see them all in person this weekend. Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

haha i saw your comment on aunt annie's blog. alli is getting good at taking pictures. and thanks for the pearl heart plug! can't wait to see you guys there!