Saturday, October 02, 2010

Wedding 9-18-10


Jason awaiting his beautiful bride, with his Best Man
The most beautiful flower girls ever :) Alli and Makenzie
Jenna dancing at church
Jimmy and Cassie hugging
My 4 BEAUTIFUL BABIES! - Jenna, Jimmy, Cassie, Alli

That is about all of the church pictures I was able to get. It was pretty hectic taking
care of Jenna, Jimmy, & Cassie at the church while Jim and Alli were part of the wedding. But, they did pretty good for the wedding starting late, us having to get there early, and then sitting through the ceremony. The reception was so much fun....lots and lots of dancing. But, the kids were napless and wanted to go back to the hotel, so I had to take them back and put them to sleep. I wish I could have stayed longer and partied, but I was pretty tired too from the weekend. Thanks Ann for coming back with me and helping :) Its just hard getting everyone ready in the hotel, keeping them quiet and good, etc. But, they are 2...so whatever..we deal :) So, as hard as it was, it was sooo much fun and we all enjoyed being a part of it.

On to the reception pics...

Makenzie and Alli walking in to "Party in the USA"
Jim and Amy walking in
 

Lynn and Jim

Dinner time
Dancing the night away
Janet and Jamie





No comments :