Sunday, October 24, 2010

5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5

So, I know I write this every year for their b-days, but I can't believe Allison is already 5 years old. She gets sweeter and sweeter everyday and she is so darn smart and cute and funny. Love this kid!! I took her out for breakfast at OUR favorite place.....take one guess ;) I traded my days at work so I could be off and Jim came home half day too. She opened lots and lots of presents and I seriously think she LOVED every one of them! She got some new boots, some clothes, earrings, toys, crafty stuff, etc, etc, etc.

After she opened her gift, we all went out to dinner at Chevys. They were very accommodating to us, making Alli something special to eat. Didn't hurt that kids eat free on Tuesdays too :) The kids were so good at the restaurant, so dinner went really well. Here is Alli posing after her meal.....because that's what she does ;) This girl loves the lens!

Cassie wanted to get in on the action.....
Alli chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese for her b-day, so that's where we went. Again, they all had a fun time. Alli made another new boyfriend and a new best friend :)

On the way there.....her and her doll, Allison, wearing their seatbelt
Cassie didn't like this ride too much
But Jenna loved it!

Riding the roller coasters
We finally made it home to sing "Happy Birthday" and have some cake.

She doesn't want the kids to blow out her candles



3 comments :

Anonymous said...

She is so grown up! I'll still never forget when you called me to say you were being induced because of your high blood pressure and I was so upset b/c I had to go out of town for work. Crazy that that was 5 years ago! Cute pics!

-Dawn

Mom said...

Those are the cutest kids. My Alli 5 years old already and get prettier every year. Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

They are pretty cute....I have to agree with Mom

Jackie