Thursday, February 11, 2010

Someone got her ears pierced.......

Alli got her ears pierced this weekend! We were supposed to have a big day planned for Saturday....dance class, Bread Co, ears pierced, pictures taken.....but Alli woke up at 4am puking and with a fever. She was so upset that she couldn't get them done. First thing she said Sunday morning was if she didn't have a fever, could she get her ears done? She still had a fever, but was feeling a bit better, so I took her. It was about noon and the girl said, if you want to wait until 1:30, her coworker would be there and they could do them together. I didn't want to wait that long, so I put Alli through the pain of one at a time :( I sort of feel bad about it now, but she did great. In her words to me...."I didn't cry and I didn't even say 'ouch'" I told her that I said 'ouch' when I got mine done when I was little so I think that was her way of letting me know she was better than me ;) But, I am proud of her....even the worker asked how old she was and when I told her 4, she was like, "Wow---she really did do good!" She picked out pink crystal daisy earrings. She is really good about letting me clean them. We had fun looking at all of the earrings that we are going to go back and buy after her 6 week starters are done. Doesn't she look so beautiful?????

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

congrats, Alli, you joined the big girls! - aunt kelly p

The Meadows said...

she looks so pretty. She did so good not crying.

Grandma said...

Wow Alli, you got your own update. Your ears look real pretty. I like the pink daisies.

Anonymous said...

Alli, you look beautiful! I love your new earrings!

~Cousin Katie D.

Anonymous said...

Alli, I love your new pierced ears. You are such a brave girl, not even saying "ouch". I think you are beautiful.

Sheila said...

cute!