Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Queen on Her Throne

Guess who's a big girl?Add Image
That's right! Jenna, our little leader! Friday (2/12), I got a phone call at work from Jim and he said Jenna had to tell me something. She was soooo excited, laughing and giggling while telling me she went poo poo on the potty. Then she called me back again a few hours later all excited again. Two times in one day. I had Jim pull out the big girl underwear to put on over her diaper to make her feel like special.

It's been a little hectic around here b/c all 3 of them pull off their dirty diapers. They keep wasting all my diapers when they only pee in them once and take them off, b/c usually they do probably 3 times before I realize it and change them. Not to mention, we have to duct tape the diapers and we cut the feet out of sleepers so we can put them on backwards so they can't unzip them and get them off. Although, skinny Jenna can just usually find a way to slip through the neck.....

Jenna wants to go constantly on the potty....although, seems like she only goes 1-3 times a day. All the other times, she just wants to sit there. Jimmy and Cassie want to go to, but all they really do is waste my time and I feel like I'm in the bathroom constantly. But, I hate to tell them no, if they really might have to go or want to try to go. While waiting on one kid, the others are climbing in the tub, using the soap, unrolling the toilet paper, trying to help Jenna wipe, flushing the toilet, trying to 'see, see'. Yes, Jimmy gets his face up really close....I keep telling him he's going to get peed on! So, its at little stressful on me and I just always knew I was dreading this!!! But, I'm so glad Jenna is doing good.

Jimmy did go pee once....but I don't really know how to train a boy...so, as he was sitting there, I felt something shoot out across my leg....I thought someone threw something at me until I noticed he peed all across the room (and on me!). But, I still gave him praise b/c he was sitting on the potty when it happened, so he tried :)

SO, those are my potty stories for now....hopefully this time will go quickly :)

1 comment :

The Meadows said...

I know you just told me about all of this, but I had to read it for myself. I was laughing the whole time. I was laughing so much, I had to read the last paragraph to my students because they wanted to know what was so funny. Great update.