Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jenna, Jimmy, & Cassie - 2 year pics

I took the triplets to get their 2 year pictures done last weekend. Yes, I'm about two mos late and I almost didn't make this appt. I wanted Alli to be there too, since I knew I would be getting the CD and paying a lot of money, but she got sick. I couldn't put it off any longer. But then I realized I would have had to take them by myself so Jim could stay home with Alli. Lucky for me, my nieces are wonderful! This time it was Jenny...I picked her up and she came to the studio with me to help watch the kids.

I still couldn't get a picture of them all together. Jenna wanted nothing to do with it. She was not cooperating very well, but they still got some cute shots of her. I guess it actually made it easier at the end to choose b/c she only had a few good ones, unlike Jimmy and Cassie...they were cheesing it up in all of theirs :) I think they turned out pretty good :) They look so grown up!














1 comment :

The Pfershy's said...

Chrissy - they are just adorable!!!