Friday, June 05, 2009

Kelly and Bobby's Wedding 5-30-09

I'm so behind on my posts....sorry! Two weekends ago my good friend Kelly got married to Bobby. She looked beautiful--they make a very cute couple. I did a reading and I was posting about being so nervous before, but I rocked that church! Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I did great ;) I really was nervous, but I felt good about actually finally doing it and being done stressing over it, since she asked me in October.

Mr. and Mrs. Robert Daffron!
The reception was a really good time too! Always love bottled beer at receptions :)

Toni, Kelly, Me, Janet, Sheila

My whole family was invited. Jane, Ken, Tim, Ann, Billy, Me, Jim,
Mom, Brian, Gina, Kelly
Jane and Mom
Kelly and Bobby
Pat (Toni & Sheila's mom), Toni, Sheila
Chrissy and Jim
Random stuff......

Jenna and Cassie were playing so cute together. They kept throwing Alli's lion back and forth to each other. You can see on the last pictures that they start getting mad at each other and Cassie takes the lion and walks away!

Jenna
Cassie
Playing catch with the lion

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Kelly was a beautiful bride. The girls are funny! Love ya, Jackie

The Meadows said...

U just had to get a picture of their cute little buts in those jean skirts. That is funny. I don't know if it is the angle, but Cassie looks a lot darker than Jenna

Sheila said...

those are so good!!