Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures from Janie and Greg's Wedding and Reception

Congratulations to my beautiful niece Janie and her husband Greg. They got married June 20th. Beautiful wedding, fun reception! Good times!
My beautiful niece Jackie
My beautiful niece Jenny

My beautiful niece Kelly
My beautiful niece Katie
My beautiful sister Jane with her handsome sons, Michael and Kenny (nephews)
Michael and his daughter Cali (great-niece) - she wouldn't walk down
My great-nephew Cory - he did such a great job running down the aisle
My nephew Kenny walking down MY beautiful Mom
My wonderful brother-in-law Ken walking Janie down the aisle. Cry baby pee pants ;)
Janie and Jane
Davis Family Picture

Party Time!!!!
Katie and Michael
Courtney and Amy
Jim, Me, and Alli

Billy and Alli
Ken, Jane, and Bev
Me, Jane, my Dad, and Sue
Amy and Alli dancing--she danced all night long!!!
Cousins Paul and Mindy
Angela and Billy
Aunt Marge and Uncle Dan
Jim and Cousin Donna
Alli shaking her booty
Kelly and Alli dancing
Jenny and Alli
Kelly and Marissa
Me and Elizabeth
Jackie and Bill
Lexi and Alli
Alli and Daddy
Me and Jim
Tim, Janie, Ann
Bill and Alli
Tim (end of the night---need I say more?????)

3 comments :

Jackie said...

Last time I saw Tim he had the indian headdress on. Didn't get to see the lights....ha ha

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family. I'm glad you belong to me. Thank you Lord. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, the picture of Tim with the lights. That should win a photo contest. It's great. Love Mom (again)