Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Father's Day - 2009

I think Jim had a good Father's Day this year. When the babies got up, I piled them all up in bed to see him. We all got ready and went to Pawnee to visit Jim's family. Kelly and Mike had a fish fry (and I ate a brat). We hung out with everyone...it was fun. I knew what I wanted to get him (a NetBook - mini laptop), but didn't know what kind. So, I let him pick it out and he got it this weekend. I did get him a pair of shoes, but don't know if he likes them or not.

We also went to visit his Grandma Judy and Grandpa Jim. Jim has been wanting to get this picture for a long time! The 4 generations of Jims.


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jim is such a good daddy. I see Cassie giving him a kiss. The four Jims make a great picture.
Love Mom

Jackie said...

Love the 4 Jims......Also the picture of all the kids in your bed. I think you need a king size.....ha ha