Friday, April 11, 2008

Feed Me!!

Well, we started cereal on Saturday. My little chunkers are about to get even chunkier:) They aren't really too good at it yet. For some reason, they all three think it is hilarious when the spoon touches their mouth/lips, so really most of the food comes back out. Jimmy is probably doing the best though (imagine that!!). Cassie is doing okay. Not sure Jenna is quite ready, but we try anyway.

Jenna showing off her beautiful smile
Jimmy--very serious about his food ;)
Cassie wondering where her yummy bottle is!
They also got to meet a lot of there cousins (11 of them!!) for the first time this past week. I know they were so excited--or at least I was :)

Nana had all of her babies together for the first time (Cody, Alli, Cassie, Makenzie, Jenna, Nick, & Jimmy)
Alli has had so much fun with all of the big kids coming to play with her (I think she is getting a little tired of babies all the time)
Playing tea party with Henry and Marissa (and Jeremy & Billy jumped in for the pic)
Jacob and Cassie
Lexi, Kelly, & Cassie

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

The (cereal) pictures are so cute. Jenna reminds me of her Aunt Jackie. Always laughed with her mouth open real wide. I bet Alli loved playing with her cousins. love reading you blog. It shows what real life is really like with 3 (4) babies.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Great pix!!! very fun! I think one of the biggest helps will be having Henry and Marissa entertain Alli while we love on the babies. Awesome to see a pic of Jake smiling - he never lets me take a picture of him! The cousins have done almost nothing but talk about going to your house again...

The Ball Family said...

What fun that must have been! So much love in you're family...you're so blessed!
Love the food around the mouth...a familiar scene to me!
Take care, Clauser Clan

Anonymous said...

Aww what a beautiful smile Jenna has. Of course the other 3 are just as adorable smile or not. I was just working on a photo collage posters (snapfish)of all pics the quads eating to frame and hang in the kitchen. You must feel so relieved to be sharing the babies with everyone now...a little less confined:)
Intro to food...fun times!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!! Oh, and why didn't you get me in there!!!:z

Nana said...

The pics with all the cousins is so cute. I especially love the one with my "Awesome Seven" sitting on your couch.

The Meadows said...

these pics are really cute.
they are getting so big. Allison loves being around her cousins.