Friday, April 04, 2008

FREEDOM !!!!!

We had our 4 mos appt. yesterday and we got the okay from the doctor to take the babies out in public and have them around more people. Kids included. Yay!!!! Of course, I've been waiting so long, and now I haven't even taken them out yet :) Probably church on Sunday will be our first big trip. We can't wait to see everyone and start living a little more normal. Jimmy weighed 14lbs 3oz, Cassie weighed 11lbs 10z, and Jenna weighed 10lbs 110z. I'm guessing she was less than Cassie this time because of the surgery and not being able to eat as much. They had to get 5 shots each yesterday! Ouch! They were not very happy last night.

I always put pictures of Jimmy crying and always say how high maintenance he is, so I thought I would redeem his reputation :) Sorry the video is sideways.


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Cute video!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. He's not high maintenance. I told you as long as you feed him and hold him he's fine. As you can see he is laughing because someone is holding him. HA HA (Only kidding Jimmy) you are a good baby.

Love Grandma

The Ball Family said...

Craig and I loved meeting the clan! What an adorable family...it's so unbelievable to me still! You're amazing parents (and Alli is such a good big sister).

Anonymous said...

I read your story in the North County Journal and thought it was amazing. I have a three month old preemie who was only 4 lb at birth and in the NICU at St. John's for two weeks. Reading your blog brings back a lot of memories, although your journey is three times as much as mine, I look forward to following the progress of your amazing gifts.

Anonymous said...

Jen said...
I read your story in the North County Journal and thought it was amazing. I have a three month old preemie who was only 4 lb at birth and in the NICU at St. John's for two weeks. Reading your blog brings back a lot of memories, although your journey is three times as much as mine, I look forward to following the progress of your amazing gifts. www.drewinourlife.blogspot.com

Nana said...

He thinks his Nana is the funniest person around...