Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

We had a good weekend. Friday night Jim hosted a fantasy baseball draft at Tim and Ann's house (he so nicely volunteered Tim's house for everyone--thanks guys!). Ann came over here and we did the live draft, but also dealt with lots of crying babies. That was a rough night :) Saturday we dyed Easter eggs. Alli was so much fun this year because she really got into it....the eggs, they egg hunt, her Easter basket from the Easter Bunny. She even got her picture taken with him last weekend. She still wouldn't sit on his lap and she really didn't want the picture, but he had candy and toys, so she was bribed into it :)


Easter Sunday, me, Alli, and Ann went to 9am Mass, then to Bread Co (of course!) and then to my moms house to celebrate with the whole family. We missed Jim and the babies and felt bad they couldn't be there, so we didn't stay too long. Just long enough to eat all of the good food and do the egg hunt. We also missed my sister and her family-they stayed in Nashville this year. And my great-niece Cali couldn't be there this year either. My friend Toni stopped by for a few hours to hang out and help with babies also. All in all, we had a good Easter---I'm sure our next holiday will be even better b/c we can all be together.
Alli couldn't wait to start the egg hunt. She was the first one out the door!
Jenna's 1st Easter 2008
Cassie's 1st Easter - 2008
Jimmy's 1st Easter - 2008
My wonderful friend Toni with Cassie and Jenna - Easter 2008

This picture has nothing to do with Easter, but it just reminded me of Alli when she used to wear this outfit. Oh, and its Cassie.

Next up....Jim's birthday and Opening Day---Monday, March 31st! Always something going on. We are looking forward to Cardinal season!!! But, we won't be able to go to as many games, so if anyone needs tickets, contact us :)

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

I know I already saw all the pictures, but love reading the captions. They are all so beautiful. Luv, Jackie

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big and bouncy looking. Alli really looks cute, how in the world did she not get egg dye all over the place?? As far as tickets go...I would love some. I didn't go enough last year.

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures, as always! Easter is so much fun with 2yr olds. Can you imagine the fun in the next year or two???

Anonymous said...

you just HAD to put the worst pic of me in there! haah! bod thing I'm holding babies no one is looking at me anyway! thank god!

Anonymous said...

I meant GOOD THING! I can't type! (obviously)

Anonymous said...

oh, and the BACK GROUND, ROUND
WHATEVER! (H.C.H. education) on your pics is awesome! wonder who thought if that cool idea!

Anonymous said...

The babies are so cute and Alli looks like she got to enjoy the easter egg hunt when it wasn't snowing:)

Anonymous said...

Janie and I are your go-to girls with those Cardinal tickets! Let us know (you and Aunt Annie!)!

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Alli looks so cute in her flower. She looks like she had a lot of fun dying eggs with her dad. Jenna & Cassie are looking more alike. Especially the pictures with the pink blankets and background. Smiling so cute. Jimmy has the cutest smile. They are all beautiful. And TONI you look great.

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I loved the pic's. There so CUTE!!!! Ecspeaially ALLI in the flower costume!!! ~ LOVE U ALL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! They are all so cute, Ali looks like she was having a great time!

Becky

Anonymous said...

The anonymous without a name is me MOM Sorry about that.

The Ball Family said...

What beautiful kids! All 4 of them are just adorable!
Can't wait till babies can come visit the babies!

Nana said...

What beautiful Easter pictures of Alli and the babies. Toni-you are cute, too.