Friday, March 14, 2008

15.5 weeks

It's been pretty busy around here. The babies are a lot of work and we are trying to keep up with our usual lives too. If we just had a few more arms to hold the babies, we would be okay. They like to be held a lot. Still looking forward to the end of RSV season so we can get these babies out of the house and can show them off to the family and the rest of the world :) The pediatrician told us we shouldn't take them to mass on Easter or to our families, so I guess we will be taking turns going to my moms house to eat and hang out. We can't let Alli miss the traditional Easter egg hunt and Grandma thinking she is hilarious at her 'don't pick up the brown eggs' joke :)

A First Steps evaluator came to evaluate the babies about 2 weeks ago and it doesn't look like they will need any therapies or additional help at this time. They were evaluated at their adjusted age (3 weeks) and were doing things that a lot of babies do between 1 and 3 mos, so they are doing great. We will stay in the program though just in case we ever need any of their services.

The babies are starting to smile all of the time now---so cute and sweet! Here are a few recent pictures...I've been getting nagged on to update ;)

Cassie
Jenna
Jimmy

Jimmy
Cassie
Jenna
Jenna
Feeding time when Mom is by herself (Jimmy, Jenna, Cassie)
Allison with her hair just like her cousin Makenzie's
Aunt Annie helping us out again (and holding all FIVE babies ;)) - Cassie, Jenna, Jimmy, ?, ?
A few pics from my birthday party a few weeks ago-Wow, I really am a camera hog! haha!
Me and Jim
Janet, me, Mike D
My sister-in-law Kelly and me
Tracy, Toni, and me
My family (Tim, Jim, Me, Brian, Ken, Jane, Billy, Kelly)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful and getting so big. Those cheeks! (on all of them) I am looking so forward to coming in on Sunday. Courtney is going to be so jealous because she's been checking everyday for an update, and now she left for her spring trip to Florida. See you all soon. Luv

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how much those babies are growing, and I love Alli's hair in pigtails!!! I used to call my girls Cindy-Lou-Who's like that! Good party pix, that was a fun night! Even if you can't write much, adding pix is a great way for us all to feel connected, so thanks, Chrissy, for working so hard to update the site. missing all of you, the Pohl Fam in Foristell

Anonymous said...

I don't see Jimmy smiling. That's probably because he has to put up those three sisters of his. Or maybe he's wondering when his next meal is coming. He's bud-da-ful.

Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Bummer that you can't get the babies out on Easter but I guess it's for the best since this RSV & FLU season has been epidemic. Hopefully we get a 70 degree day again soon and you can get them out for a walk. Everyone looks so happy and big. I'm going to have to come over and get my baby fix again sometime soon:)

The Meadows said...

i thought you would at least cut me out of that picture. I look so tired and not cute at all. I hate to say this but Jimmy is fat. I love helping out even if I get stressed myself.

Anonymous said...

The little ones are soo CUTE!!!! And Alli is NOT happy about the piggy tails! ~LOVE U ALL!!!!!! SEE U LATER!!!!!! :) ;)