Saturday, February 02, 2008

Go Giants!!

Okay, I can care less about Super Bowl and didn't even know the Giants won, but Jim and I did win $60! Yeah!!!!

The babies are doing great. They were 9 weeks old on Wed and the home nurse came for her last visit. Our tiny babies are no longer little preemies.....Jimmy weighed in at 7lbs 5oz. He is our big boy who just likes to eat and eat. Jenna was 6lbs and Cassie 6lbs 40z...no longer the little peanut of the three. They are eating like little piggies...going through almost a can of formula a day (which is going to kill us soon!). Hopefully some of our free stuff will start coming in and maybe the ped's office can hook us up....we are hoping anyway! They are starting to stay awake a little longer between feedings too, which is harder, but also more fun and we can start bonding with them more. Laundry is getting more plentiful, as I can't seem to change a diaper without making a mess (or them making one for me!)

Jenna 9 Weeks
Jimmy 9 weeks
Cassie 9 weeks
Cassie, Jenna, Jimmy

Last Friday night, my family had a shower for us at my moms house. I had so much fun seeing everyone and we received so many nice things. I have such a great family (mom, sisters, sister-in-laws, nieces, cousins, aunts, family friends). I think about 35 people showed up and we just had pizza, salad, and drinks. Thank you to everyone for coming and for all of the nice gifts. And thanks to my mom and sisters (& SIL's) for planning it for us. We really appreciate everything and we love you guys very much.
Alli, my niece Marissa, and Me
Niece Kelly & great nephew Cory, sis-in-law Gina & nephew Sully, cousins Kayla & IzzyCousin Patty, Jane, & DeniseMy sister in law Kelly and niece MarissaCousins Jennifer & Julie and Aunt Kathy
Niece Katie, her son Corey, and niece KellyCousins Margie & Cathy, and Ann

Alli also got her first haircut that night...she was such a big girl and really excited. We just got it trimmed a little, but it makes it look so much cuter. Aunt Jackie cut it and Alli knows she can never cut it herself :)
Also got the first snow of the year. I hate the snow and am a fun in the sun kinda gal, so I let Jim take her out.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love to read your blog. The pictures are always so cute. I see Alli really likes the snow. Tonight she threw a snowball at me after the Super Bowl Party at Jane's house. The babies are beautiful.

Crystal said...

Love the new pics. How nice of your family to have a shower for you! The babies are growing so much. They are just adorable. Alli looks so cute in her snow outfit!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all the pix regularly, since we can't see everyone in person very often yet. You are really good about updating this blog and making us feel connected!! And we are now another month closer to giving you and Jim a break (can't believe how time flies)!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive there all ready 9 weeks old!!!!!:o! LOL!! hey why don't you have any pics of me in there? I mean I was there too!!!! ~ LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are all so beautiful. Alli was such a good girl getting her first hair cut, and I love the pics of her in the snow. So adorable. The babies are getting so big. I can't believe their little double chins. The girls look alike in the picture of all three of them. I am looking so forward to seeing everybody again in about 2 weeks. Luv

Anonymous said...

I luv the double chins when they get older you'll have to teach them the head tilt for pics lol!