Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Things are going good here. Babies are eating all of the time and getting big. Allison is trying to get over a cold, so not much sleep in the Clauser household the past few nights. Aunt Joan and Mom came over yesterday to help out, so that was nice...I got a break for a few hours. And today, Jane came over and helped out for a few hours....even let me get out for an hour. Nice day outside---wish we could all go out for a walk or something. In time.....

Happy Valentine's Day from the Clauser kids!
I like to think that Jenna is cracking up laughing on this one ;)

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Adorable little onesies and Jimmy looks just like big sis...same coloring:) Wishing you sweet dreams tonight!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if Jenna is laughing, but Cassie is laughing at her:) That is such a great picture.

~Kristen

Anonymous said...

The babies and Alli look so cute I cant wait to see them this weekend.

love, Billy

Anonymous said...

Hope your 4 little angels had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and that you and Jim got a quiet moment to yourselves! -kelly p

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TOO U TOO!!!!! Tell them that!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! There soooooo cute I can't wait too see them in person!!!!!!!! I love those Out-fits!!!!!! ~ LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!! Give them my LOVE for me pleeze!!!

Crystal said...

Love the pics!! Love the onesies and Allison is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, Jimmy looks huge, but still very handsome. The girls are all looking like little beauties, too.

Anonymous said...

The family is beautiful. It is so fun to log on and see everyone, since I live so far away. Looks like everyone is doing great. The Easter pictures reminded me of the last year when you Mom so greaciously had us for dinner, what fun!. Cant wait to visit you soon ....
Diane