Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

We are doing okay today. Thanks to everyone for your kind words and support. Your thoughts and prayers really mean a lot to us. We love hearing from each of you, both through email and the comments left on the site.

There's not a whole lot to talk about today. We're just getting ready for the weekend. Alli's going to grandma's tonight, Chrissy's going to scrapbook with some of her friends, and I have a couple of buddies coming over to help me work on the kitchen. We're currently in the process of remodeling it. I can't wait to get it done. I'll upload some pictures when we get it finished. I'm not sure how much we will actually accomplish tonight though. I'm providing beer for everyone to show my appriciation for the help. I would bet that more beer gets consumed than work gets accomplished. That's usually how it works. :)

No comments :