Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pregnancy Progress - 10 Weeks

Today is the beginning of the tenth week. It's hard to believe that we are about a third of the way through this pregnancy already! It doesn't seem possible. Everything is going really good so far. Chrissy hasn't had any morning sickness at all. That's a blessing in itself! She's just been really tired lately. That's normal though. I remember she was pretty tired her first trimester with Allison too. It will probably get better in the next couple of weeks. Then again, I have no idea with quads. She may end up being tired the entire time. Who knows?! I wanted to get a picture of her belly tonight so I could add it to this post but she was already sleeping. We'll do that tomorrow I guess.

We have an appointment in the morning for our next ultrasound. It's at 8:30 am. Man, that makes me nervous! We keep getting surprised each time we go. The first time they told us we were having triplets. That was shocking enough. Then the last time we went, it turned into quads. If we walk in there tomorrow and they tell us that we're having quints, I'm probably going to have a nervous breakdown! We don't really want anymore surprises. :)

2 comments :

Andria said...

I look forward to hearing of a wonderful appt. You're awesome to journal your experience through all of this. You have such a beautiful family and are truly blessed.
~Andria (Sacramento)

Casey's trio said...

Hi all,

I found you through Suzanne's blog! I am a mommy to 22 month old triplets and love to connect with other families of multiples. Hope you don't mind that I check back in for updates on the pregnancy. I wish I had started blogging through my pregnancy. What a great way to journal this exciting time!
Hope all goes well with your dr appt.
God bless,
Casey