Sunday, January 24, 2010

This and That

Thought I would show everyone what my house usually looks like....we usually clean it up once or twice a day (nap time and bed time), but sometimes we might let it go a day or two like this and we just step over all of the toys, books, cheerios, shoes, socks, etc, etc, etc.....Pretty gross, huh???
Jimmy and Jenna playing with his new Craftsman tool set
I came home from Zumba one night and Alli put all of her bows and barrettes in her hair. Daddy helped her with the back of it. Doesn't she look so beautiful? :)

Cassie has the cutest little smile :) We've been spending some 1-on-1 time together over the past week. We are doing a diaper survey and we have to go 3 times for 2 hrs each. So, we just sit and play and she gets spoiled with lots of treats and time with me. Of course, she did puke on me at the last appt. That was a little embarrassing!
And look how sweet and innocent this smile is......she's just drawing pictures on her Magna Doodle.....no clue where the crooked goatee came from ;)
The kids are starting to talk really good now. They can pretty much repeat everything you say. They do a lot of labeling objects, which really helps us out and we don't hear quite as much grunting. Still not really putting words together yet, but I'm sure it will come soon. They do say a few phrases though. Jenna has this new 'trick' where if I get out of my seat to answer the phone or do something, when I come back, she throws herself across my seat and says 'SPOT'. I guess she is letting me know that she stole my spot and I'm not getting it back :)

And finally.....My baby sister Ann turns 30 on Tuesday (1/26). We celebrated and had lots of fun at Fast Eddies on Saturday. I didn't take any pictures, except one on the way home. Jim is always passed out (or at least sleeping) on the way home. And Jason (his brother) is pretty much the same!

1 comment :

Toni said...

Those pics are funny! glad you used some of the ones i took. :)
I thought they were cute.