Saturday, January 09, 2010

Snow Day!

After Christmas, we got about 2 inches of snow. We took the kids out to play....first time for the triplets. Man, does it take a LONG time to get them all bundled up! I was glad we actually spent about an hour out there to feel like it was worth it. We played in the yard, then went down the hill behind us by the condos. I don't really like the snow, but the kids loved it. I did have fun though with them and went sledding down the hill a few times myself.....probably my first time since high school (which was a long time ago!)

Cassie trying out her new delicacy
She loved it!

Couldn't wait to throw the huge snowball at me!
Time to go sledding....Jimmy being the doorman like usual
Alli going down the hill
Daddy and the babies going down the hill

Jimmy wandering off on his own...I love this picture
Family picture....wish I wouldn't have looked down
Snow Angels!
Let me inside, Mommy! I'm cold!!!

No comments :