Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just messin' around

My poor kids are ALWAYS getting in trouble. They just get into EVERYTHING! I'm not used to this b/c when I just had one (Alli), she didn't do this kind of stuff. Although, sometimes now I think she eggs them on a little bit and they imitate her doing stuff (that she can do b/c she is bigger). Just a lot of yelling 'NO' constantly.

For instance....they LOVE to climb and jump (and Alli is right with them doing it to!)

Jimmy can open the doors now...and he can even take off some of the doorknob covers we bought. So.....the newest game is to open the coat closet and pull ALL of the coats off the hangers...takes them about 1 minute to pull them all down and takes me about 5 times that to hang them all back up. They were diving into the pile of coats on the floor :)
I also notice they are good at multitasking.....brushing their teeth at the same time :)
One of their new words is CHEEEESE!!!

And Alli can say it too :)


6 comments :

Mom said...

They pulled the coats out of the closet for me too. Lots of work. Ha Ha Love Mom

Dawn said...

You definitely have your hands full and I'm sure it will only get worse! haha!

-Dawn

The Ball Family said...

How funny! Ya...I think they act as a team when there are alot of them! Mob mentality takes over!!!:) think of it this way...you don't have to buy toys!

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! I'm loving Jimmy's haircut! Did Jim do it? I can't wait to see everybody Christmas Day.

Love Jackie

Mom said...

Jimmy loves light switches too. Christmas night after everybody was gone I was freezing. I checked my thermostat and it was below 60 in here. Another thing Jimmy found. ha ha

The Meadows said...

those are really cute pictures. I am sure my kids will be doing the same things very soon. I was hoping to have all of them hang out at your house some day this week. We will see.