Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I should start off by saying that I (we) are so thankful for our wonderful family, our health, friends, good jobs, and everything else in our life. I really do feel like we have a great life! Thank You God!!

Thanksgiving was a little hectic this year. We had an okay day and it was good to see all of our family and we had great food, but it was just a little too much on-the-go with the 4 kids I think. We ate early at my moms so we could leave by 3:15 to make it to Pawnee by 5:00 to eat dinner there. The triplets usually take a nap about noon and that's what time we ate at my mom's house, so they were pretty cranky over there. They did sleep for about an hour on the trip to Pawnee, but wasn't quite enough I guess. They were okay there, but then on the way home, Jimmy screamed for 45 mins straight at the top of his lungs. It was so stressful! Anyway, hopefully next year will be a little better. I think Jim and I were just so stressed out from the kids all day and being on-the-go ourselves that we didn't get to enjoy it and relax as much we would have liked.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving!

This picture is of my Mom and her 28 grandkids and 3 great-grandkids. Amazing, huh? I think we had 47 people in total at my Mom's house!!! If you can pick out my 4 kids...none of them are smiling ;)
Cassie and her great-grandma G reading a book
Jim playing with Jimmy
Daddy playing with Jenna
Jimmy wearing Papa's glasses and hat...such a cutie!

1 comment :

Mom said...

They are all so cute. Such good babies. So much fun. But they sure do get into EVERYTHING. Love Mom