Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

So, I had a huge, long post with a whole bunch of pictures and right before I posted it, Alli started pushing buttons (being impatient b/c I told her she could play a game when I was done) and deleted the whole post :( So frustrating! So, I don't feel like typing everything again, but I'll post the pictures. Enjoy!

Easter we went to Mass together as a family.....that won't happen again until Christmas. It was just too many babies and not enough hands. They were good most of it....maybe about half of it ;) We don't have a cry room at our church, so it makes it a little harder trying to keep them quiet. Went to Mom's house for lunch like we always do and had the Easter Egg Hunt. Nobody picked up any brown eggs this year (just for you, Mom!) Lots of fun, like always. Missed Brian and family and Jackie and family. But we did have lots of open seats and didn't have to fight over chairs! haha! We were home by 5. Kids were getting cranky and tired.

Dying eggs
The babies were already in bed...maybe next year
I took Alli to the Hazelwood Egg Hunt too.
Cali and Alli
Alli in action

The Easter Bunny has arrived
Getting ready for the egg hunt....and Ken is ready to go!
Cassie getting an egg from Grandma
Alli was crying at the beginning...I'm not really sure why
Jenna and Kelly
Jimmy and Janie
Marissa & Kelly
Michael's 1st Easter
Jenna and Daddy
Katie and Libby
Billy after he got done holding Libby
Easter Night, relaxing at home

Been really busy lately. Cardinal season has started, although, I've only been to Opening Day so far. Going Friday night to the Cards-Cubs game. I've also been working out since January pretty regular, trying to get in shape for my Jamaica trip and also just b/c I still haven't lost my baby weight and the babies are almost 17 mos old. Lots of wedding showers (which I have my last one on Sunday), now the bachelorette parties have started. We have our 1st of 4 weddings in 6 weeks next weekend. Just so much going on and hard to cram it all in, but I try my hardest! Anyone want to babysit? Kelly, Jen, Steph? I can post the list of days we need :)

Who could resist watching these sweet cute kids? ;)
Just hanging out in the crib one day
Jim and I get to go to our friends Toni and Andy's wedding in Jamaica in May. My mom, who is the best in the world, is going to watch the kids, but I'm hoping my lovely brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and Lynn can help her out A LOT so it doesn't all fall on her. And I'll repay you guys!!!! I'm nervous leaving them and leaving it on everyone, but I can't help but want to get away for a few days! Makes me sound like a bad mom, I guess????

Random Photos

1 comment :

The Meadows said...

That was a great post, probably even better than the one Alli deleted. I love seeing all the pictures. We always have such a good time with the family