Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shake Your Groove Thing

Jim and I decided that Jimmy and Cassie play together the best, or at least the most. Jenna was there with them on the rocker for a few minutes, but it didn't last long. She likes to be on the move.
Reading a book together
Cassie's hair is getting so long. I always have to pull it back, otherwise, it hangs in her eyes like this.
Cassie LOVES these Mr. Potato Head glasses. They are nowhere close to fitting her, but somehow she stretches them onto her chubby face. I couldn't get a great picture of her walking around with them on, but this was cute enough :)
This is Jenna's new favorite pass time!
Just some random pics, trying to figure out the settings on my camera
Alli in her 3-D glasses
Allison kept dancing to the card that I got for my b-day. Of course, by the time my finger actually hit the record button (this was the 3rd try), she really wasn't too into it :)

3 comments :

The Ball Family said...

Great pix and video!!!! They're so cute and growing up so much since I've seen them. I can't wait till it's warmer and the kids all get together again.

Anonymous said...

I love the update. All the kids are so sweet. I love the one with Alli and the glasses (2nd one) She looks just like you Chris, and mom too. Ang thought she looks like me too. Can't wait to see you all this weekend.

Love Jackie

Anonymous said...

I see Alli is all dressed up again. Ha Ha
My grandchildren are beautiful.

Love Mom