Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Bull's Cutest Kids Photo Contest

So, I'm a sucker for showing off my cute kids, even if they don't win. I figure Carrie Underwood would be a good show :)

I know all of our kids are adorable, but if you haven't entered your own in the contest, please vote for mine :) Thanks!!!!

Click HERE to vote. Click on VOTE under the J-Q button. Vote for picture #18 - Jenna, Jimmy, & Cassie C.

Disclaimer - I entered a picture of Allison too (she is under A-I). Then I read all the rules and you can only vote for one picture per email address. So, I decided to have everyone vote for the babies, even though Allison is equally adorable! I just thought maybe the 'triplet' factor may help :)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was wondering. I voted for them each once from different e-mails.

Love ya, Jackie