Monday, January 05, 2009

Just a few pictures and updates. The babies are so much fun lately. They are moving all around...they love to stand up using their toys, diaper boxes, furniture, me. Jenna took 9 steps now last Friday and she just keeps trying and trying. Jimmy is still trying, he took 4 steps tonight. He walks around the furniture like he is so sure of himself, so I don't think it will be too long. Him and Jenna love to stand up and clap for themselves. Cassie is just now starting to let go and gain some balance. She hasn't started taking any steps yet though. They are doing really good with their table foods and we're still working the sippy cups, they are getting a little better.

Jenna taking a few steps....of course, she was done by the time I got the camera out. Jimmy makes a guest appearance also ;)

Jimmy loves to steal anything the girls have. I think the just does it to make them mad b/c he doesn't even play with it, he usually just throws it.
Jimmy didn't win this time...he doesn't know that Cassie can take him yet ;)
We are both off over the Christmas holidays, so we got to enjoy a lot of time with the kids and other family and friends. We had something going on almost every day. But, as enjoyable as it was, I was happy to go back to work today.
Alli loves to climb and do flips on the furniture, even though Dad doesn't like it....
Playing with the helium balloons
My silly babies
I just noticed that a lot of the pictures are Jimmy & Cassie together......Jenna must be off walking around, or following me around because she is such a mommy's girl. I'm guessing she is at my feet crying to be picked up :)

Went to Bread Co. for lunch over break with the family.
All of the twins...okay, so Cassie and Jenna aren't twins, but looks cute with Amy & Ang holding them
Matthew & Michael showing off their cool new helmets! Now its harder to tell them apart!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

You know pitchers and catchers report for spring training on Feb 14th. I hope you and Ann plan on bringing all of the kids to at least one game. Monica bought the seat next to us so we will have 3 people to hold babies. I can't believe how big all of them are already. See you in a couple of months.

Carmen

Anonymous said...

Ha! The picture of Jenna, Jimmy, & Cassie looking up at the baloons actually looks like they are checking out the picture of Alli posted right above that one. :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the video - Jimmy's too funny! And I liked the pic of the babies looking up, too - throw them in flower outfits and it would've looked like an Anne Geddes pic...
(know what I'm talking about?)

~Katie D.

Anonymous said...

cute pics?? more like hillarious pix but they still cute!!!!!!

The Ball Family said...

What cute pix!!! They look so much older than the last time I saw them! Oh, and I'm jeolous that they are growing hair so well! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the kids are so big....adorable!
Jamie