Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Homecoming Anniversary!

I wanted to post this on Monday, but I came down with the flu, so I've been a little weak. Monday was the one year anniversary that our family was finally all together at home. Jenna came home that day and Alli made her star performance on the potty! Wow, it's crazy how it seems like it was so long ago, yet, the year seemed to fly by!

They were all so tiny! And Allison has grown so much in the past year. Thankfully, I got a little bit smaller ;)
We are working on sippy cups...still haven't got rid of the bottles yet, but they are getting the hang of the cups.
So, nothing much going on here. Just trying to keep the kids from getting sick. Jenna got sick last night, but nothing since then, so hopefully she is okay. Jimmy went to the dr. last week for a rash he had on his belly and it ended up being staph....most of it went away with the ointment they gave us, but he is going back today for a follow-up. Still aren't taking tons of steps, just a few at a time, but more often. Cassie hasn't taken any yet, but she is getting a little more daring and letting go more. Sorry I've been slacking on the updates...I have a new addiction...FACEBOOK! And Jim is addicted also. So, if you have a profile or set one up, look for us.....we would love to have some new friends!!!

4 comments :

Andria said...

Facebook is my addiction too! I'm coming your way!

MY, MY, MY how time flies! Those sweet peas are going to be jumping beans pretty soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I love seeing the new pictures. Jimmy really looks good at holding his cup. He's balancing it on his fingers. How funny! Love ya, Jackie

Anonymous said...

u made me join facebook now i hardly ever get on my blog lol!

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo cute!