Thursday, November 08, 2012

This was from early 2011....I must have drafted it up and never got back to add pictures or whatever.  It's old and not much, but it made me smile :)

Jimmy was playing with the See N' Say the other day and it said "Can you find the goat?" and in his cute little voice, he said back "No, I can't" and went on playing.


In the same 5 mins, I was eating Teddy Grahams with Jenna and they were stuck in my teeth, so I had my finger in my mouth getting them out, and Jenna said, "Mommy, why are you eating your fingers off?"


Jimmy is the first one to wake up every morning and he is so sweet in the morning. He likes to cuddle and snuggle and hug us while he lays in bed with us. Of course, this only last for about 30-45 mins, then he turns into his honery self :)


Jenna is usually the first to sleep every night and the last to wake up in the morning. The extra sleep must really help her though b/c she wakes up happy and smiling every morning :)

No comments :