Thursday, November 17, 2005

Henry Robert

Chrissy and I are excited to announce that we have a new nephew! Billy & Kelly are the proud new parents of a beautiful baby boy! Henry Robert was born 11/16, weighed 9 lbs 15.5 ounces, & was 21.5 inches long. Kelly and Henry are both doing great and are scheduled to go home Friday. Allison is SO excited about having another cousin! That's all she's been talking about. Just the other day she said "Dad..I wish our family wasn't so small. It's not fair that I only have 20 first cousins. I wish I could have another one." Now she does! The first picture is of little Henry. Man he's got a lot of hair! The others are Allison & Henry meeting for the first time. I think they look a lot alike!


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Guess who's the luckiest person in the world? I am!! I have been blessed with two of the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. Thanks to Chrissy & Jim and Kelly & Billy.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, Allison looks exactly like you on these pictures. She's beautiful. And so is baby Henry. I am so excited for the Holidays to have the new babies around. Love you guys - Jane

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that both little Allison and Henry look like their great uncle Dan ????? I must admit---they are beautiful babies.

Love


Uncle Dan