Monday, July 12, 2010

Introducing...Mr. & Mrs. Cory Nix

I'm a little behind in posting, once again! My niece, Katie, married Cory back on June 11th. The wedding was beautiful and soooo much fun. Of course, all the weddings in our family are ALWAYS a blast! I didn't even drink that much, but was soooo sick and hung over the next day...actually the next few days...we went from the wedding, to packing, to leaving for Tunica the next day for a short gambling trip. Anyway, back on the wedding.....

Congratulations, Katie and Cory. Welcome to the family Cory! We love you both and your two beautiful children!!! And the new one too :)

We took Alli to the wedding, but got a sitter for the triplets. They will get to experience their first wedding when Jason and Kristen get married this fall. She had so much fun dancing and playing with her cousins! I wasn't able to get many ceremony pictures because my camera kept acting up.
Ken and Katie
Libby, Cory, & Cali
Mom walking down the aisle. Alli thought she should be a part of the wedding party ;)
Cory and Kenny
Libby and Jane
The happy parents!
Ken and Jane
Jane, Kelly, and Liz
Katie and Libby
Kelly and Cory
All the Single Ladies.....
Marissa
Me and Liz
Janie and Greg
Courtney, Amy, Billy, and Angela
Me and Jim
Alli dancing with Billy
Grandma and Alli - love this picture!

2 comments :

Mom said...

Good pictures. It sure was a fun wedding. Alli sure looks cute. I love her dancing with Billy K (in her bare feet) ha ha Love Mom

Katie Nix said...

I'm a little late commenting (even though I've read this days ago), but wanted to tell you that the layout looks great! I like it. Even moreso, I LOVE the post! What a great topic. And the bride and groom: MAN, they look great!

Haha - thanks for the fame!!

~The Bride