Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our new swingset

Our swingset was delivered 10/16. It's a shame that we have had so much rain and the kids haven't got to play on it too much, but when its nice, we try to get out there as much as possible! They love it! And its nice and sturdy so Jim and I can play on it with them also.
My Big Guy :)
Jenna loves the big girl swing
Alli posing (like always!). She was getting so mad b/c she wanted a cute picture and Jimmy kept kicking and pushing her b/c he wanted to go down the slide.
Cassie on the glider
Alli posing again!

We also had neighborhood kids coming out of the wood work that day!!!
Michael (I don't have any pictures of the other 3 boys!)




4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Just think how much use you will get out of it when the weather is nice. I'll have to get Ali and Joe for the day and we should have a playdate with your kids and Annie's. I guess I'll see you next season. Only a little more than 5 months.
Carmen

toni said...

good buy! TOTALLY WORTH IT! :)

Mom said...

Looks like the kids like the new swingset. By next year you should have all the kids in the neighborhood dropped off to play with your kids on their swingset while their moms go shopping. You can keep an eye on them.

The Meadows said...

I love your swing set. If the boys ever stay awake long enough after we get home from daycare I am going to bring them by on Tues/Thurs.