Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Weekend!

I usually base how good my weekend was on how good the kids behave :) This weekend was great! We weren't crazy busy like usual and the kids were VERY good.

Friday night, we went to Trailhead to celebrate our friend Danielle's b-day. After dinner and a few drinks, me, Danielle, and Ann all went to Kohl's. I think we were there about 2 hrs! We all got lots of stuff though and we all got to use my 30% off coupon :)

Oh, earlier that day, I was working and very jealous of all my friends going to the pool, so I took a half vacation day and joined them! I love summer and its almost over :(

Saturday, we went to Pawnee to see Jim's family. The kids were all good the whole ride out there and also while we were there and on the ride home! It was a great trip! First time I could say that since we've brought all the kids out there. Its usually pretty hectic and either the ride there or back is bad. Papa and Daddy took Alli fishing. She was supposed to go out on her first boat ride, but the rope broke on the motor, so she just had to fish from the dock. But, she caught her first fish! She was sort of excited, but she had a lot more fun playing with the worms.
Today was Sneak and Peek at school. Alli got to meet her new preschool teacher and got to play in her classroom. (The triplets were good too!). We stayed probably about 45 mins. She is so excited to go to school. I know she is going to love it! Only one more week. The rest of the day, we didn't really do much. Just hung out at home and played with the kids. Jim cleaned some of the outside toys and brought them inside the living room to play. They all had a lot of fun with them. Oh, and we got 3 trees cut down in our backyard. Our fence plans were approved by our association, so I'm hoping I can get the permit tomorrow and get the fence up in the next week or two. And then comes the new swingset! We are getting there :)

Jim said maybe this house is too small for 4 kids!
Lined up for the slide....Jimmy and Jenna use the steps usually...Cassie just climbs it
They are fighting in the house. Jimmy likes to yell.

Fighting over the door.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great update Chrissy, the kids are so cute. Looks like they love the outside play things, it will be great when you get the fence up and they can play with it outside. Cassie's hair is getting so thick. That picture of her in the house is adorable and it looks like she has a little bob going on with all that hair. I can't wait for Annie to have her new twins so I can come in to STL. That is my plan....Love ya, Jackie

Mom said...

Find a photo contest and enter Alli catching the fish. It's the greatest. Those kids are so cute. Love Mom

Sheila said...

sooooooooooo cute! love all the new pics. Alli looks so cute in dance class. the little ones are getting so big.